Sunday, December 1, 2013

NEW BOOK PROJECT!

Greetings my friends, I hope all is well with you. I am happy to announce that I will be working on a new martial arts book! This one has been years in the making. My CGM held out on allowing me to write this book because he didnt want the style exploited. I get that and I respected that. Now that has changed. He has given me a blessing, so I am going to take it and run with it like it was stolen! Still up in the air about how I am going to write this thing, either a straight training manual or a memoir, sharing what I learned and how I learned it. What worked for me and what didnt and why. This is experiences going back some thirty years, and somethings my own family doesnt even know about. That might become an issue. Maybe it's time to just let it all out, to bleed it all over the keyboard for the world to bathe in. I guess we will see what happens.

No comments: